Tuesday 1 July 2008

La La La La Shake Thunk Ow!

WOW. My first ever blog post (160) on my brand new MacBook Pro. I'm chuffed with a smile the size of my uncle's butt cheeks. And that's pretty big!!

Today has been a bit of a roller coaster ride... in the good sense. Nerves, excitement, feeling slightly sick and lightheaded (due to some evil chili and and nice knock on the head).

I'm also going to use this post to put down my thoughts. This weekend, three of my friends who I don't normally sit down with just the two of us, have all told me how easily they feel they can talk to me... Which made me feel really nice. And guys, ditto to you all =)
I just want you all to know, that if ever you need someone to chat to about everything and anything, I shall always be here, and you can know that I will never ever tell another soul if you don't want me to... I wont even tell Marina.

LOL I was sitting here writing this blog and on comes an advert down stairs (yes! DOWN stairs!) for McDonald's. I legged it down stairs to see what it was form because it just happened to be playing mine and Tori's rooster song! woop!

I'm now off to do some ironing (fun) and try to complete some lyrics for a song I'm writing. Good night to you all, sleep well and here's to an even brighter tomorrow!

No comments: