Wednesday 15 July 2009

SIGH.

Urgh.  I've had a shittier day than Shitty McShitterson Shit-face that ended with a fat hand and a wet ass.
A tough morning with no smiles to be had.  
Left for home with a heavy heart and a heavy head. 
So tired.
Spirits lifted a little with some hard work, fighting the weight with an extra set of eyes.
Drop.
Start some work for nan. Not much help. Tired of waiting.
Frustration.
Some Hannah Montana to make me giggle, still feel so heavy.
Gotta pick up plants, slip on some stupid moss and break my fall by grabbing the spikiest plant around, but still landed on my arse in a massive puddle and now I have a swolen hand with hundreds of tiny puncher marks.
Maaann, listen to me moan :(  
Lacking laughs today.
Can't wait for Harry Potter though. *girlie scream!*

No comments: