Thursday 9 April 2009

The Farm

I'm going to add blogs now and then, when a song, composition or tune pops up on my iTunes random and makes me stop what ever I am doing.  I'll post the songs up here, and ask you to have a listen, if you have time, and just want something different to listen to for once.  And maybe you could do the same?  Only takes copy and paste in youtube embedded :)
This is from a really sad but great film, touching and soft, with all the right kind of comedy, tragedy and tears you could want, well balanced through the film.  So much so that by the end of the film you just say, wow.  And there's a kind of breath-taken silence.  The music fits the mood perfectly, and gives me such a sense of inner feeling, that I burst into spectacular tears... perhaps it's not the best piece for me to be listening to right now.  But I love it.  I hope you do too.  Please leave comments :3


1 comment:

Helen McGuire - said...

i really like it! i wanna watch the film now so i can hear the music in context! :) xxx