Friday 10 April 2009

Sleep

Last night I had a hefty amount of scarily vivid nightmares.  Not all of them my usual ones.
I also had a hefty amount of scarily vivid dreams, in which all my friends, as well as people I just know, and don't particularly like popped up.  Most of them odd.  Very odd.  The dreams that is.  I thought I'd talk about dreams as I had the pleasure of listening to one of the most beauiful, calming and relaxing pieces of music I've ever heard today.  All I could think was, wow.  It's like you can close your eyes, and just take yourself to a secret, quiet place that was made especially for you, and perhaps some others, where you can just relax and be free and at peace.. that's where the music takes you... it's beautiful.  I think I'm in for a great night's sleep. Thank you.

No comments: