Tuesday 24 November 2009

RULES

Ok, so with Helen being an overworked arse, I'm gonna give her no excuse not to do the darkness challenge! So here it is, I'll give y'all till the 2nd December to send me your videos. Helen, it would not be a video with out you!! So please guys, it would be so awesome if everyone took part, I mean, imagine! what an immense video it will be! Oh, and I will actually give a prize worth between £5 and £10 (but totally awesome!) to the person who can get their parents to do it too :P haha good luck!! xxx

2 comments:

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

Ah that's better! was worried id hav to say I can't do it, cos i really need to get some work done and wasn't sure when i was gonna do it lol I'll do it on monday or sumthin, then send it to u ^^ cant wait to see the final thing! xx

Moustache Fever said...

woooop! xx