Thursday 12 November 2009

What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?

Yay! The past two days I've worked on a what's turned out to be an awesome piece of course work! We had to take a traditional folk song and base a composition on that. So i chose Bonny Bobby Shafto Went To Sea and What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor, and ended up with a very piratey theme film music grandure-esq type piece of mayhem. And with my new software the orchestra and choirs sound reeeaaalll :D yay! 700 quid was definitely not a waste of money for my very own pocket symphony orchestra and choirs! XD
One of the elements of this piece of course work is that you have to perform a piece live. I'm gonna go dressed to my performance as Captain Jack Sparrow and sing and get the whole class to join in hehe :D

Well, hope all is dandy where you lot are x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome - can we listen to it??