Saturday 3 November 2007

Bling-a-ling-a-ding-dong.

I actually LOATH the idea of "bling". It really really annoys me how girls who are much more petite than me thinks that a ring that's practically the same size as their head looks good on their hand. Or some goldi-lookin-chain looks good around their necks... With all due respect, I think it's great that they think it looks good, and each to their own I say. But for me, blinging = minging (thought I'd use the appropriate language.)
Yet here I am looking at the Marks and Spenser Christmas booklet, and found this picture, and thought, "they do look really very nice."
How very topsy turvy the world is. My likes and hates all come in one hand, which I guess can be the same for everyone. I mean without love, or liking, there couldn't be a hate or loathing, because you'd have nothing to compare it too. I can't wait to discover the world for that reason alone.

No comments: