Wednesday 7 November 2007

A place where everyone can smile.




When I look around me, I see, hear, smell, taste and feel beauty. The WORLD. That is beauty. I just don't understand how someone can look around and actually believe the world isn't beautiful. Even in the darkest most dirt-striven alleyways of the dingiest city; beauty still lies there. Because someone made that happen. Someone, on earth, came up with the brilliant idea of building a wall, where people can LIVE. That to me is beautiful in itself. MUSIC. At some point in every body's lives, there has to be a time where they are left speechless, speechless with the beauty they have just encountered. Surely. The night, the RAIN, the stars in the heavens above, the clouds, the trees, the wind, PEOPLE. Beauty, in the eye of the beholder, is everywhere. Some will look at this blog post and decide that it is ugly. Others will only see beauty.

No comments: