Friday 2 November 2007

Marina.


My one and only wise friend. She's caring, funny, fantastically clever and never fails to be insane. But what I love most about this beautiful girl, (that just happened to drop from the sky into Jersey from America just when I needed her most) is the fact that she's Marina. No words of description could truly do her justice. She's a Superhero, a Saviour, who always has some thing to say to make it better in the long run. Yeah, she doesn't say what you wanna hear, she doesn't smother you with kisses and love just because you feel a little sorry for yourself, she'll tell you the hard truth, there and then. And THAT, my dears, is why I love her so much. "Honesty" is an understatement for Marina. She'll love you and smother you with kisses when you need them most, and she'll always be there, to the bitter end, to pick you up when you fall, to keep you flying when you're most happy.

No comments: