Tuesday 10 February 2009

Never Hit A Jelly Fish With A Spade.

I've been laughing my guts up this morning, from reading, yes reading (lol) this book, entitled as above, that I was given just before uni.  I read most of it ages ago, but have decided to read the final chapters, and perhaps start again as it's so funny.


Man, I've only read three chapters, which are each about 2 pages long, but are so damn funny and leave me wondering if any of it is true.  It is a "how to..." book, with interesting what might be facts, yet are put in such a way if you didn't laugh there'd be something seriously wrong with you. lol!  The chapters I've read this morning are entitled "how to... be a student", "how to... attract men" and "how to... be good in bed", as the final chapter of the book is categorized "Men and Women."

A quote from the how to be good in bed is as follows:  "Everyone has their favourite position in love making.  For most men, it is woman on top.  For most women it is woman on her side under duvet with man in airing cupboard hanging out the laundry." 

I highly recommend the read if you ever want to laugh as much as I have this morning.  hahaha


No comments: