Monday 16 February 2009

Please, Sir, What Do I Do With My Willy?

Sitting in my engraving lecture last night, I look around and notice that, once again, I am the only one in the room without a willy (but not how ever the only one with boobs lol).
This was the same as in the morning's composition lecture, where the topic was page 3 girls and teenage boy fantasies in the 80s (and now seeing as it was a whole room of boys)... which made me feel quite red faced and very... singled out... lol.  We ended up discussing page 3, big boobed girls and sex for quite a while...  The lecture was about sampling and copy right issues, talking about the group called KLF who don't believe in copyright laws and mixed together a Samantha Fox track (page three girl who had a pop hit) with shocking AIDS adverts that used to be shown straight after top of the pops in the 80s (when my lecturer was growing up).  So saying that the message from TV and media to these teen boys, was go think lustful thoughts and have lots of sex, and then the message straight after would be from the government saying if you do have lustful thoughts and have lots of sex, you'll get AIDS, and so confusing all these lads as to what to do with their willies.

It will be great to get away from here for a couple of days after such an eventful weekend.  I can't wait to spend crazy time with Helen and just chill and be myself :)

On a completely different note, my hormones are f%@ked. lol.

1 comment:

Lyle said...

Sidenote: I definitely dressed as Ceiling Cat this term. Was fair easy, all it took was some ears and a flip book of captions :)

See here all you people with access...