Monday 11 May 2009

BOOOOOOOBS

so thats the end of the Freddie Week of Mightiness!

but! goooodd neeewws!  As you may have noticed, youtube swooped in to save the day and Freddie Sunday's will be on their way ;)

On a completely random note, I've noticed that my boobs have recently started to get bigger lol -  I especially notice this when carelessly running down the stairs in the morning with no bra on and finding myself having to grab them in sheer shock and pain to stop them bouncing uncontrollably hahaha!  
It's probably a good thing too, I could do with a new load of bras, and for once, matching underwear would be nice.  lol  Odd socks are cool and all but odd underwear looks a bit silly in my opinion... I guess its not too bad if its a white bra wih multicoloured pants lol.  But there we are.  What a loser I am, I've just had a girlie chat with myself... anyone care to join in?  LOL xxx

(and NO they're not mine in the picture :P  )

5 comments:

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

lol! I saw the top half of ur post nd the pic and i thought "but I don't get the connection!" lol :P but yeh! i totally agree, i think if the bra is like white, black or natural, it doesnt matter too much what underwear u have on, cos it all kinda goes. but if u have a coloured or patterend bra, u should at least co-ordinate ur underwear, colour wise. nothin beats matchin sets tho. on a slightly random note, i love my boobs so much I stuck jewelry thru them, yay! ^_^

Moustache Fever said...

hahaha!! i love your last comment :P thanks cecil!! I totally agree ;) xx

T said...

To Rachel:

OUCH

Alex said...

To Tori:

LOL :P

Little Red Belly Dancer said...

To Tori:
yeh but sooooooo worth it :P

To Alex:
NOM! :[