Tuesday 26 May 2009

What Day Is It?

Things have been moving so quickly over here I totally forgot to upload my video on Sunday as I've completely lost track of the days... i've got it made but it seems out of date now... 
I'm trying my best to make a Mr. Blu, but its a tough job when you're making it by yourself lol, but we'll see, he'll make a return in the next couple of weeks fo sho :)

It's been lovely and sunny over here the past couple days.  Today I took my lil cousins out for an ice cream and walks round St. Catherine's and Gorey, which was great :)   Been spending loads of time in the studio too which has been such great fun, and hopefully the trio of Leigh, Paul and I will have some good and hopefully great news some time soon with the killer track we've been writing :)  

Hope you're all doing well with exams and not shrinking away in too much revision!  (HA! shouts Freddie :P love you all really and best of luck!)

Keep smilin' xxx

1 comment:

T said...

:)

FO SHO!!