Friday 4 July 2008

The Chair Is Waiting!

Kay Key K*cough* - stool
Is that piece of furniture?

That was a very Jack Sparrow comment that made me giggle for the rest of the day.  

I start my job as a life gua
rd tomorrow.  So if anyone wants a laugh, make your way down to the aqua splash from
 12 till 8:30 just to come and see me in my fetching new uniform. lol.  I've been given industrial size shorts that could fit 
about four people in them, and a t shirt so small that it squishes my boobs back into my chest. haha, ok so maybe not that small, but it is a pretty tight t shirt compared to the shorts.  any who, moving on lol  (omg an 8 and a half hour shift!!! (because the first four don't count as I'm shadowing a lifeguard) )

Jeeze, I'm gonna have to concentrate hard or find something to do tomorrow (the job description includes cleaning), or I'm gonna be zoning out for hours at a time!!!

No comments: