Sunday 20 July 2008

Pudding.

Pudding 24. Is what reads on my favourite jumper in the world. My old nick name and my lucky number.

I was flickering through some old photos and found a picture of me on the trip that we had those jumpers made for. It was probably the best trip of my life, when we went on training camp to Paris. We went to the top of the Eiffel Tower (pictured), where me and Rosie dropped a banana skin off the top (I didn't know back then that that could kill someone. Imagine.. Death by banana skin...

We also had a day in Asterix park and a day in Disney, where me and Rosie went wild, with no fear! We all trained hard and had so much fun. The food was horrible but the pool was nice, and everything about the trip was great. Certainly a trip I'm never going to forget, twas one of the best times I've ever had in my life.

No comments: