Tuesday 29 July 2008

WOW!!!!

AWESOME!!  I've just found, in a washing basket of all places(!) my tickets and bits and bobs I collected from various places from my trip to the youth Commonwealth Games!!

The ticket is from Jersey to Gatwick, Gatwick to Dubai, Dubai to Singapore, Singapore to Melbourne!!!  Bloody awesome!!!  That was the most amazing trip ever, with so many great memories and swimming races and Speedo skins and great people that I met from all over the world.  Bits and bobs include a ticket to the world's first ever night time safari in Singapore and stickers and other free stuff we got given at the games in Melbourne.  Photos from everywhere and my plane tickets, oh and a tooth brush from Emirates!

Awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its another coincedence weeks. (fates fickle finger)