Tuesday 15 July 2008

Ingredients for Arse Biscuits...

One willy, half a fanny, ten bums and a boob.

After walking into work this morning and the first thing I saw was a boys full frontal pop out at me as his friend pulled his shorts down, and then a full moon across the pool, I decided to fill
the long hours by counting the number of bodily parts that popped out at me unexpectedly (meaning I wasnt looking for them lol).


It didn't take long for the other lifeguards to join in the game, and it turned into a competition to see who could spot the most of each category, lo and behold, I won. haha!

Ah great day today, didn't seem to stop laughing, and I also got thrown into the pool by my boss and the senior life guard in all my uniform... mature!! Alright for me though, I had a costume on, Chloe got thrown in with her underwear on!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a den of filth to me :)