Saturday 15 November 2008

chugga chugga chugga

Woooaaah!  What's with me lately?

Uni life seems to be turning me into quite a normal teenager!  or perhaps it's my body making the most of the fact that I've only got one year left of calling myself one.

Most of you will be proud to know, that I, Freddie, early bird of the century, woke up naturally at 11 am.  I NEVER used to do that, unless I was seriously ill lol.

Ok, so I didn't get to sleep till about 3 ish (I just couldn't bloody well sleep again, work and lively music going round and round my head)

I swear, my sleep-ometre is degrading as I get older.  How odd to think that I used to wake up at the time I'm now falling asleep, to go swimming of all things.  It then took me no time at all to get used to lying in till 6:30 am, ready for school!  And now, I'm struggling to get up at 8:00!!

What the hell is happening to me!!??  lol  (Marina, welcome back to blog world!)

3 comments:

Lyle said...

Must be the student lifestyle. Bed before midnight is near impossible for everyone up here, so that's pushed my beddy-bys back to about 1 or 2 usually.

And I'm happy to declare that regardless of what time you get up, you'll never be a normal teenager. Hooray!

Moustache Fever said...

haha :D

T said...

tell me about it...5am sleep, 12 mid-day wakeup today lol...I'm so tired! x