Thursday 27 November 2008

BOOOOOOM...


I woke up this morning feeling fine then all of a sudden I get the worst tummy ache of my life.  I couldn't sit up straight and I felt like I was gonna puke.  Broke out in sweats and shivers.  I tried to walk down the corridor but my legs were so shaky I wasn't going anywhere!

I'm feeling better now I've eaten and had a nice long shower, but still feeling quite dodgey.  Who knows, if I take the cork out of my arse I might explode.  No need for a pencil then. LOL.  

I've been doing my course work, which has been challenging, but great fun.  We have to write a 2 bar phrase, then make a 2 minute composition using nothing but that phrase, so not much to work with!  But I might actually write another one with the same principles, because I've had so much fun doing it :)

Happy holidays!

YAY! I'm going home tomorrow!  Can't WAIT.
(I'm coming Ronald!!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ronald hates you... in fact I think I might place him / it onto a nice bonfire. I can hear those strings moaning right now...

Moustache Fever said...

You're an arse hole!

Unknown said...

No I'm not, but I do have one. Listen to that lovely crackling sound, *twang* *moan* Music to my ears.

Anonymous said...

MMMM toasted testicles fry nicely LB

Anonymous said...

Twang Moan sounds like your thong has bust again Ha Ha Ha