Monday 24 November 2008

THE coolest, bananary T-shirt you will ever see, in your life.


I was in Camden yesterday with Dean and Alex, and I was telling them how cool it would be if I were to find a t shirt that said cool bananas on it.  Lo and behold, a tshirt shop, where you can make your own designs, pops into eye sight!  So I wrote on a piece of paper what I wanted on the front (photobooth like to take backward pictures, sorry, but you get the idea) and WOW i even have a picture of a banana on the back!  And what's more, the writing and banana, GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!  (and is also UV reactive) .  *Ahhh in glee* How totally awesome.  My tshirt has total ownage.  LOL.


3 comments:

Helen McGuire - said...

WOW!! It glows in the dark? Too cool!!!

T said...

OMG do u know what? thats actually SO AWESOME ........Thats so cool dude!!!!!!!!!!

i STILL can't wait to see u guys!!! x But im afraid i can;t come to london :( xxx

Lyle said...

OK, that is pretty awesome. glow in the dark *AND* UV! Very nice indeed :)