Wednesday 26 November 2008

Ham is nice... On a Roll

It really has been a WOW day.
I woke up, after a great night's sleep, feeling wide eyed and fresh - a feeling I've lacked for a long while.  Felt like I've had a new set of eyes again.  I had a nice long shower, ate my breakfast cleaned my teeth at a nice leisurely pace, lying in bed listening to relaxing music for a while, before starting work at about 11ish.  I then got one of my essays done by 2:00, had a nice lunch, then started on my Motif coursework at about 3ish.  I've just got to chop some things up and play around with levels and I'm done!  Awesome.

I'm determined to finish that piece of course work tonight so that it's another load off my shoulders, then I'll probably chill out with a film, or just get another good night's sleep under my belt so I can have another wow day tomorrow lol

Happy WOW day everyone :)

1 comment:

T said...

I WISH U A HAPPY WOW DAY FOR TODAY ASWELL THEN :) XXX