Thursday 13 November 2008

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I haven't been myself today at all.  I found it hard to get up, I've found it hard to move, I've found it hard to eat, I've found it hard to smile and laugh and I've found it hard to think.

I wrote some lyric ideas for an absolutely pumping awesome track this morning, dancing round my room whilst singing, but then after that, I went straight back into the walking dead mode.  I don't know why.  My head and neck are aching and old dick head from down stairs is starting to piss me off even more and it's getting me down.  Endless company of just boys is starting to get to me too.  They're not like good ol' Jersey boys either.  Same horrible phrases and jokes day in day out.  Talking about nothing but video games and sex all bloody day.  I really need some friendly team marmite girl company right now, but I don't have any.  I can't wait till my sleep over at home.  40 / 40 in the dark, girlie talks and catch ups, films and in jokes with the best buddies in the world.

*sigh*  right, well I'm now off to bed with death metal in my ears (from down stairs, dan is on guitar hero and it's so fucking loud I can hear the music as if it were being played at a decent level in my room.  I think I'm gonna go ask him to turn it down a bit.)  Wow, Victoria, you're so boring, it's only eleven o'clock.  urgh.  listen to me moan.  right, cheer up Charlie, it aint that bad.  At least my head is nice and quiet.  Just home is where your piano is and stars revolving nicely round.  And I think it's high time I went for a bike ride.

Night night bloggers, see you in a better tomorrow. 

1 comment:

T said...

Freddie :( It really does sound like you need some girl time...can't wait to see u at xmas and give you a HUGE well desrerved huggles. We'll have stupid laughing fits and everything will be all better! Don't lose button fever xx