Friday 21 November 2008

GRRRRR.

Wow, I've had a hot headed temper today.


Who knows why.  it's not even PMT, no where bloody near.  Things have just really really bugged me today, ever since I stressed out about my stupid score.  (Thank you so much, by the way).  I thought it was good looking enough, but no. I panicked when she said that we weren't allowed flats as accidentals.  I was then convinced that I had a key change that didnt exist because the score became "messy" when I change the flats into sharps. which I know is just stupid because I knew that I hadn't changed key, but I didn't understand and couldn't for the life of me read the music, just because the page now looked messy.  I got there in the end.  Stupid me.  Then someone else pisses me off by saying something stupid.  Then more horrible comments piss me off and I'm really feeling at the end of my tether.  And good job for down stairs guy that he called me a man etc and made fun of my voice yesterday and not today, because he wouldn't have much of a face left if he had turned on me today.  So I'm avoiding him tonight.  Becuase I can literally feel my blood boiling.  Ok, breathe.  I'm gonna go relax in the bath and eat chocolate lol.  And yay! tonight, I'm decorating my house all christmasy, and in true Freddie style, I'm gonna go all out :D  Ok, so now I'm feeling better :)

POST BLOG:
Wow, what a difference some smiles from friends combined with Christmas decorating, dancing and singing with house mates can make!  I'm now feeling all warm and fuzzy and getting the good old Christmas feeling back :)  ahhh, what a great evening

No comments: