Tuesday 18 November 2008

Today, my blog is about Alex.

do do do do do do do do (from Harry potter)
ON TOUR
uurgh (sounded like mr. bean)
laugh.
"not everything"
cross legged.
un tangling head phones.
playing with ipod case
TOOL
occasionally leaning forward to look at itunes on macbook.
itchy nose.
macbook goes to sleep, he wakes it up again.
ooh, too loud.
fingers crossed.
not any more.
itchy forehead.
SCROLL to more tool.
ooh, too quiet.
How I love my hair.
Still cross legged, how does he do it?
Phones come out, arms get crossed.
looks over to the blog.  
looks at me, LOL.
again.
POINT.
WTF?!
haha.
searches mac
looks over again
and again
wtf?
He doesnt love his hair.
crossed again.
what?
hehehe.
my neck.
what?
oh god.
what?
hehe.
one leg down (not THAT one)
one hand to face
smile.
crick his neck
clap.
POKE (me, argh)
feet on chair
rings (how i hate them on metal)
what?
tap.
I'm reviewing the situation hands.
and again, but with a beat!
smirk.
crossed arms.
ooh, itchy foot or ass, not quite sure.
FOOT.
neck.
lol.
un tangle himself
stretch.
BARE FOOT!
speak.
seven, dont worry.
I didnt say dont worry.
heh.
headphones.
hitch up.
cross legged and armed again.
roll up sleeves.
grab ipod.
oh, crossed arms at same time as me!
rapour.
wtf, are, you, doing?
hands on legs, tap tap tap.
Woah, this is gonna be a long blog, we're only half an hour in!
cuz im doing everything, lets cut down a bit.
okie pokie
with a beat again! but ooh, different.
breathe.
crossed arms
lick.. hair tastes gooood.
does this make you paraniod?
HAHAHA.
one leg down (not that one!)
crick the neck.
bouncy leg.
tap.
we've got repeats.
CLAP ON YOUR OWN!
screw you 
LOL
up yours sign.
 (how rude : P )
wake up mac
oh no, put to sleep.
leg on table.
brass.
neck.
one leg down, one leg up.
sigh.
play with hair.
yoink.
stretch
me, ok, her.

BREAK TIME.

unrealistic.
really really old.
do the wave!
did it work?
itchy nose
ipod.
leaning on desk.
figit.
nails.
itchy leg
gets up, walks over, ipod in hand.
How epic!
at the front of the class.
TOOL.
more interesting production than music.
oh freddie, you're so naughty.
leaning on hand, listening to his favourite band. (hey that rhymes!)
catches my eyes, little smile. 
looks away.
back to leaning on his hand, listening to his favourite band.
looks over at people who are talking.
glance.
itch.
looking down.
goes into the next track.
explanation.
intimate.
not EQed like normal.
nod.
itchy head.
walks back.
sits back down.
lifts up and wakes up mac.
i pod put down.
shoes back on...
mow kind of off
you're trying to trick me
ha.
crossed legged again!
yummy, hair.
one leg down (no not that one!)
phone time.
to the beat oh yeah.
crossed arms.
lolerskates :P
grime-y
wiggle.
suck on fingers.
hair.
tap on belt.
...
chewing on fingers. (nails) ra ra ra!
yum!
lies on desk, loses will to live :P
POKE.  no effect god damn it.
goes to poke me, I can feel it already looooool
ARGH
arse wipe.
he got me!
I dance, he taps.
la la la . (that was me)
BEAT
head nod 
heh!
chew on nails. tut tut.
poke again.... squirm!
you're enjoying this way to much 
JUMP

I'm gonna turn off now, as battery is loooow.
any last words, Alex?
naa.
what fun! ^^

POKE!

No comments: