Thursday 1 January 2009

Friends... (a blog I wrote last night)

I wrote a really long blog yesterday morning.. one that reflected on all the things 2008 have laid to rest in my mind, heart, soul. It got me emotional, but in a good way, and turned out to be an incredibly personal piece of writing.

I then spent the afternoon in the company of great friends.

And that, is what this year has taught me, if anything.
Friends, are everything. Without them, what would we do?
This year for me, has seen some of the lowest of lows, but also the highest of highs. Friends have made those highs, given me all those great, great memories, that now fill my head and replace old ones that no longer infest my brain as they once did. They've picked me up, helped me more than I ever thought possible and made miracles happen, not just to me, but to many around them. And that is worth everything. And I just hope and pray, that they all know that I would do anything for each one of them, will be there for each one of them, no matter how big, small... the matter is.

And so my new year's resolution, is to sing more, laugh more, smile more, and try to show my friends and family just how much they mean to me, if they don't know it already.

So it's early morning, I'm in my cousins bed and can't sleep. But my mind is at rest, and although the stars are covered by cloud, I know they still shine brightly above. And I make a wish, for each one of you, that mean the world to me. Happy new year, and thank you...

May the best times of last year, be the worst of this year. May all your dreams and hopes come true. And may you all smile, laugh and be mad. :)

Much love, Freddie, Victoria, Vic, Toz Woz, Sugar... etc (lol) xxx

1 comment:

T said...

I wish you a HUGE happy new year too, and hope that it brings you everything you want it to x ANYTHING is possible, so I know it will live up to your expectations :) Love Tor xxx