Wednesday 21 January 2009

Hypercontriactivity

I was just putting my rubbish in the bin down stairs earlier today, when I was thinking to myself how disgusting the bin smelt, of rotting food and smoking cigarette ends, when I lifted my head back up and cracked it on the corner of the cupboard...I saw the stars... and now I've got a painful lump just on my hair line.  LOL.

But what a great day.  I think I've just finished writing possibly my best composition yet.  4 minutes of ideas added to the track infamously known as "idea4 la la la" in one afternoon.  Still lots of work to do on it, but it's finally got all the ideas down, which is the main thing.  Got some great news through today too, which ended in me bursting into a room dancing and singing haha.  Today I had my performance, which included me none stop laughing my gutts up.  It was probably the first time I felt I could be totally myself with my friends, which was awesome.  I danced like a loon to other performances that were going on too with Felix, Alex and Dean, which the lecturers seemed to find amusing!  

I go to sleep happy, screw my run tonight, as composing was more important hehe :)

May you all be happy, rested and well, and if not, "call me, I make you happy"  ;)

No comments: