Thursday 15 January 2009

More.

After a hectic day of sorting out living arrangements, looking round houses, and trekking round Hatfield, I'm feeling pretty sleepy.  Aching with painful crunchy knees and a sore back, I'm back to feeling like a 90 year old lol
Yet I'm feeling pretty relaxed right now, I'm so glad everything is now sorted in one way or another... and hopefully it will all work out the way I wish it will... I can only hope. At least its one less thing off my shoulders. 
I'm currently listening to my favourite song, finishing up what I've been doing and heading to bed.

Marina will show up tomorrow at half 5... man, I cant wait.
An exam we weren't told about till today, rehearsals, assessments and sorting out deposits for the house tomorrow.  So I will be a pretty busy bee, which hopefully means that the time it takes for Marina to get here will go that little bit faster. :3



No comments: