Saturday 17 January 2009

Welcome Back.

My dreams are back.
It's been so long sinse I've had a normal sleeping dream, I'm glad they've decided to make a return.  Maybe they took a vacation and the flight got delayed on the way back.  As weird as they were last night, my imagination didnt seem to want to stop working.  

I can't remember them as whole dreams... I just know there were a thousand dreams rolled into one and I woke up remembering how weird they were, with vivid pictures of what was going on, if that makes sense...  I remember me stadning at the botom of a staircase that lead up into the clouds, looking at it for a while, then as I took the first step, everything would melt... friends kept popping in and out of the picture, but in odd places that made no sense... like my friends, who aren't friends with each other, popping up on a beach that I've been to in Austrailia, looking at me then melting away again.  Then I would be back at a scene that had a bridge or staircase or something, looking at it by myself for a while, then melting away.  How odd.  


Marina is still sleeping... She'll probably still be sleeping by the time we have to go look at houses.  Ahh.  A nice early night for Marina last night, and a bloody late one for me, seeing as we got to sleep at about 4 am lol.  Funny how we're both so completely different, yet fit together so well.  It's just so good to have her here... no alcohol what so ever last night and we were still comeplete and utter loonies, that I think a few of my friends were pretty shocked by :P 

But yes... I'm gonna go get in the shower, eat break fast, come back and carry on composing and do the wonderful job of waking her up at about half 12 haha.

Ps. everything is resplendent :)
  

2 comments:

Helen McGuire - said...

WOOO HOOO! maybe the return of marina is the return of your dreams? ahhh wouldnt that be romantic! HA HA! Hope you have loads of fun! Come on skype later and we can be wild together! And if your lucky, you might get some naked jake and james! Ohhh you lucky girls....! (BTW, I've only just got up so i completely sympathise with marina!!!)

xxxxx

Moustache Fever said...

oh, Helen. I love you Helen. lol xxxxxxx