Thursday 29 January 2009

Wilbur's Homecoming

Tonight I am a little overwhelmed and tired,  and I just want to be at home.  All I want is a hug and I have no one to give me one as everyone has gone out drinking.  I wish I could hug all my friends right now too.  All of you.  Here's a virtual 
*HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG*
from Freddie.  God I miss you guys.  Friends and family.
Right now, I'm going to try to chill out and watch Charlotte's Web that I bought from ASDA today for 3 pounds instead of buying biscuits and such likes.

Even though the pink digestive do look very temping.

I've never seen it before, but the music is one of the most beautiful soundtracks I've ever heard, and I pay more attention to the music than anything else in a film.
Good night world, sleep well, and remember, don't worry, be happy. 


No comments: