Friday 16 January 2009

FUCK.SAKE.

Thank god Marina is arriving soon.
I've broken people's hearts, disappointed others, had to give bad news to friends... it seems most of my friends are either unhappy, or angry, or upset and I'm finding it hard to pick myself up right now.  But I will.  Come on Fred, everything is great in the big picture.  Lets every one now smile, even if it hurts your muscles to do so.  It might just make you feel that little bit better, and people around you too, even if you're already on top of the world.  

Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news.

I wish I could be in more than one place tonight.. so I could give every one of my friends a hug, and for those who need it more, an even tighter squeeze that tells them I'm always there.

The arrival of Marina will give me a little bit of crazy that I miss so much.  Be myself for the time she's here.  Show my uni friends what I'm really like in my raw sense.  :)

1 comment:

gwailoleigh said...

I feel an arse whooping coming on.
Grrrrrrrrr