Tuesday 28 October 2008

And children pace the crumping snow, To taste thier Granny's cake again...

OMFG!!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!

woahhh!! I've just spent the last 4 hours playing in the increasingly heavy falling snow!  I came out of my day of lethargic and boring lectures, to find it was raining.  I put the rain, rain, rain... song on, and by the time I had reached my house (only 5 mins away), it was snowing pretty heavily.  

The fist thing I did as the grounds got whiter, was put my ipod in my ears, and I went outside, and danced to my favourite Elfman piece, Ice Dance.  Hand and all.  It was perfect.

And it got heavier and heavier... in about 20 mins the ground was white and I was getting increasingly excited!! haha!  Then by 9 in was about two inches deep!   We made a snow man the same size as me... and then someone came along and put a penis on it, and boobs... yes... *cough*

We had snow ball fights with all the other houses in Robert's Way, and we had skidding competitions down the slopes!  not quite enough snow to sledge down the rooftops haha!  but it's still pretty heavy, so you never know what tomorrow will bring!

We ended the night by helping a third and second year to build an igloo!  But I didn't manage to get a picture of that as my battery is completely dead on my camera, but hopefully it will still be there in the morning!!  What a surreal day once more! there were even fire works going on!  This morning was bright and sunny, and not too cold at all!  Ahh I've had so much fun, and met more people which is great :D

ho ho ho!! (btw helen, it's christmas soon! yay!!!)  :D  

2 comments:

Helen McGuire - said...

OMG I am soooooo jealous!!!! I want snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

T said...

Hey dude,

love the title...sounds amazing...miss u guys soooo much xxx