Saturday 18 October 2008

Aye Aye, Captain! la la la!

Well, here comes another blog from a drunken Freddie, filled up with a decent amount of rum and vodka, like a true russian pirate.

Twas a ye savvy night, with the first song as I entered the room being "my sox is on fire".  L.O.L!  Once again, I was left laughing my firey sox off, with every one else clueless.  

Yaarr  Harrr and lollerskates :P

I also discovered that Danny Elfman did the music for Wanted.  How strange.  I really liked that film.

Spoke to Marina tonight, but still no sign of Methini... hmmm, I wonder what has happened to my mother hen?  :(

Learning that a friend is upset, but I can barely do anything about it from where I am, except let out feeble words of helpless advice and hope they believe what you're saying in the font you've chosen to type expressionless letters with.  It's so fricken frustrating!... 

Marina spoke of a rainy storm that soaked her through, and as she went mad, people just stared and told her that she was mad, instead of joining in.  I miss you, so so much.

Freddie was indeed a sleepy drunkard tonight, rather than a happy hyper active one.  

But still, lots of rum and a pirate costume, and a great song to start the evening off, what more could I possibly want?  (appart from Johnny Depp? lloooolll) Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life fer me.

No comments: