Sunday 19 October 2008

And the sun hissed as it plunged into the deep blue oceans...

One thing I absolutely love about his place is the sun sets...

Every day the sun sets, yet each sun set has been completely diferent but equally as beautful as each other, from a huge, bright red sun and pink sky, to bursts of bright orange God rays, breaking through the clouds to reveal some blue sky and birds.  And each time I look at one, I cannot get over how beautiful it is, and then night time falls so quickly... one minute I'm looking at the sun set, next the stars are shining brightly, the plough and the big "M", with music that means more than the words attached, playing softly, the cool air wrapped tightly around my skin.   If only it were pouring with rain, that would be the perfect emotion that a Freddie such as myself, with such  great friends as I've got, could ever feel.  And I smile, and make a few wishes, and perhaps shed a tear or two, and I'm the happiest I can be.

No comments: