Wednesday 22 October 2008

AWESOME! (in an epic voice)

Well, I've just had the best night so far at uni... I think I've finally found people weird enough to get along with!  I was invited over to the other campus by Dean, on my course, to meet his friends from the Philippines (where he comes from), and they were all totally crazy!!  It was the first time I got hyper and actually let a little bit of the real me out :)  They all shouted and got excited over my odd shoes too, so that must have been a good sign!


We watched Flight of the Conchords and danced like loons and cooked stir fry whilst singing songs from nightmare before christmas and jamming and singing loudly to random tunes!  I even got a rendition of "It's Business Time" which made me piss my pants, they did it so well!  I wish I had my camera to record that...  ah man, hopefully they'll do it again for the camera lol

I haven't laughed so much with new people since being here. Ah, what an awesome night :)

Oh, and the stars are mighty bright tonight too :)

1 comment:

T said...

yaaaaayyyy, im so excited 4 u!! I knew there MUST have been some people crazy enough for u SOME WHERE (apart from us)...lol, its so great to go crazy ..actually...i find it hard to imagine what ur like when uve not been crazy at uni. sucks eh! awww maaaann...cant wait to see u guys soon, so much. lol x BUTTONZ!!!!!!!!!!! take some pix and put on fb! btw, is that music vid finished? x