Monday 27 October 2008

I'm Sorry, But You've Throw Off The Emperor's Groove...

*sigh*  I actually cant believe I'm sitting back in my room again.  So quickly.

Better Together was the first song that has just come on my itunes random.  How strange, and how it has put a smile on my face, after the second time I had to watch the Saunter's drive away as I stood on the side of the road waving madly till they were out of sight :(

What another great weekend.  I took the bus down to Southampton, with an hour and a half wait at Heathrow airport.  We were really delayed due to traffic congestion, but nothing could dampen my spirits, as I was about to meet up with Methini in no time at all!  Ah, I was so excited I cannot describe.  I got off the coach at the station on the main campus, and Methini came along ten minutes later on another bus... yay!  We gave each other a team-marmite-style-bone-crushing-hug and both wore big fat smiles :)
We then went back to her apartment, which was really nice, with en-suite, and a huge kitchen, in which we got hyper, ate mash potato and beans and played the old beloved orange game.  I got a video of it all, which is sooooo funny!   And now the orange will be moulding nicely behind the huge fridge in her kitchen, my work here is done lol.  Anywho, we looked on the web, listened to music and laughed non stop.

Come half one in the morning, the phone call from Thomas comes for directions.  But do we know where Methini lives?  Nooo! dont be silly! lol!!  But in what seemed like no time, they were outside the door :D  The next job was to find the house, and off to bed it was.  How surreal.  

Saturday was so much fun, shopping with everyone, eating, laughing, smiling, poking... I bought an awesome waistcoat, stripy and different shades of purple!  We had a lovely meal in an indian restaurant that evening, in which they had a very mild curry (haha).  We then went back and Thomas and I watched Deuce Bigalo and Mean Girls, which was dead funny :)

Sunday was awesome too, orchestration lesson in the morning, followed by a trip to Beaulieu (lol).  Bond experience, cars and motorbikes, Freddie drooling at the motorbikes, baked potatoes, monorail and glasses :)  After that trip we went back to chill for a bit, we watched The Emperor's New Groove, with Methini, Lucas, Me and Thomas squiged up on the sofa.  After pizza and top gear, we took methini home (already).  Why does time go so quickly when you're with your friends? :(  so another team marmite hug and we were driving away.  It was odd as i was supposed to be on a bus back to Hertforshire, but instead, I was on the sofa next to Thomas, watching the Brothers Grimm, which is an awesome film.  Bed time once more.  

Monday morning, up early, shower, toast and nutella, into the car for a drive up to London and back to uni life once more.  I fell asleep on Thomas' shoulder for most of the way, listening to heavy songs off Lucas' ipod, and then Jack Johnson until we arrived outside the gates of the uni.  That familiar sense of impending dread and restriction rising up my chest to my throat, welling up slightly.  They all had a quick look round my house, and in no time at all I was saying goodbye holding the tears in rather well I thought...  Big hugs that say I never want to let go, and then, they're driving away...



Damn my verbal constipation!

No comments: