Thursday 18 December 2008

Chell-oh

Wow.  just Wow.  What a day.  I cannot believe that I was in Hatfield this morning.. well yesterday technically lol.  I've just dropped marina home.  we chatted and watched School of Rock, after watching a totally rock out awesome version of We Will Rock You.  Thomas' bass playing was just so awesomely impressive, he really did shine.  

Discombobulations!  It feels like I never left Jersey!  The same crew of Marina, Tori, Helen and I, that watched the Queen tribute band together.  And how awesome it was to see everybody, just, so good to see them all.  I was practically (and stupidly) speechless and dumb for most of the night.  Only letting out uncontrollable bursts of laughter from good old team marmite jokes and the ginger battle that Helen totally lost :P

*happysigh* It's gonna be a great christmas.  I have so many wishes that I want to come true this Christmas...

Any who, enough gibberish blabbering of discombobulated bewilderness.  Night to you all, and a nice long lie in, in my gigantic bed for me :)

No comments: