Tuesday 16 December 2008

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

YAY!

I'm in SUCH a good mood!
Home tomorrow, see my family, jump on my gigantic and overly comfy bed, play Ronald, and then in the evening, I get to watch my favourite show, with my favourite music, in the same room as my favourite people.  =^-^=  

I'm also going to force my brother to watch Star Trek movies with me too this holiday :)

Then my birthday, 40 40 in le dark, then off to disney for Christmas!!! yay!!! I cannot WAIT!!

This is going to be a very bright day :)

1 comment:

T said...

I'm so excited about ur bday!!! :D woohoo, I miss you , ya crazy moose! 40/40, in the dark, dressed as disney characters will be immense!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! yay yay yay, will be like silly times at uni again, and even sillier times at ur house in our past visits lol

Love ya times a billion xxx