Tuesday 16 December 2008

Orrr - Sum.

What a day!
A morning of cancelled lectures, so extra time to clean up and get in some studying.  Hand in coursework time.  STRESS OUT!  One of our lecturers sent us in the complete wrong direction, and so ended up going in circles and it took us ages.  And there was only half an hour to do all this including submitting dean's bloody course work too, so I was pulling my hair out and getting myself in a state.  

But some kind words of reassurance calmed me down, I breathed nice and slowly, and I was the most chilled out and concentrate I've ever been in any exam.  Bloody miracle. :)

And I'm home tomorrow!  Ah I can't wait to see everybody... ahhh.  Just gotta finish packing now :P  A cock up in the laundry system means my washing is STILL in the tumble dryers lol.  But meh, wont take me long to fold it up neatly and pack up :)

No comments: