Friday 19 December 2008

La la laaaa! Sing song a long a carol!

I HAVE A CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

I haven't really had a chance to blog properly since being back, but yeah.. here we go I guess lol
When I got back, my heart was so filled with excitement, that I ran into the lounge, and my suspicions were confirmed.  There stood a decorate Christmas tree, with presents already underneath it!  My family decided to give me a surprise, which was just awesome and great and fantastic.  Now my lounge smell truly of Christmas, and I'm going to decorate the staircase at some point today :)

Yay!  I got top see Marina!! which TOTALLY kicked butts.  It was kinda unreal...  seemed like only yesterday that we were saying goodbye before uni.  And there we were in the same place, totally hyper and letting out 2 months worth of built up madness haha.  It was so funny!  I will see her in a month, which will be awesome :)  

Another great day today methinks.  Decorating, wrapping presents, seeing friends :)

No comments: