Wednesday 3 December 2008

There's Something About Wednesday...

I don't know what it is, but I always seem to get this feeling in my chest that makes me feel like I'm top on the world, and it always comes around on Wednesdays...


My itunes random always seems to play those kind of songs, that makes me wanna dance and smile all day long.. memories and laughs come back and make me feel so lucky to have such great friends...

No idea why, but my new set of eyes seem to refresh themselves, my mind set for work is on its fullest setting and my orchestra plays grand concertos and explodes with ideas...   not always ones I manage to get down, but it just makes me feel so happy and lucky to be a musician...

I've also been offered Jazz piano lessons and I really cant wait!  I watch and listen to the greats and have always wanted to be able to play as they do, in that jazzy style where they just seem to be able to let go.

Oh, and I've also got tinsel and fairy lights up, so that familiar cosiness and warmth of Christmas is there too and makes things even better... 

Ah, good old (orange) wednesdays :)

1 comment:

Lyle said...

Wednesdays are def my favourite day too. Cooked breakfast, only 2 lectures, and in the afternoon either something fun like Frisbee or just chilling with landing peoples. and of course a little Heroes iplayerage in the eve :) Good times.