Tuesday 5 August 2008

Ahh!!


I woke up rather suddenly this morning, thinking that Ronald had been set on fire!  I could hear him wail as his strings snapped and creek as the fire engulfed his wooden casing. (remote control came in handy as I switched back to the song I was listening to last night)

I think it might have had something to do with a mixture of listening to him last night, noticing that if you listen carefully, you can hear him hum, sounding just like a human, humming softly... that with the unexpected thought of my mum moving him into the garage or burning him when I leave for university.  It's only the garage you might be thinking, but that means that he'll get moved into a cold place.  Moving him will do enough to make him go out of tune, but staying in a cold place when he's used to being warm, is also not a good idea! *sigh*.  but then garage is much better than fire and mum's told me she won't burn him.  I'm really gonna miss Ronald when I go away, he'll be sitting there not being played, when I play him for at least two hours everyday.  Now I have to convert back to the good old keyboards.

No comments: