Sunday 10 August 2008

ARGH!!!

Grrr what a boringly horrible day.  It was crowded and busy and full of grumpy people that liked having a go at me.  And pouring freezing cold water down the crack of my arse. (NICE).  Why do people have to be so rude and arogant and lazy and disgusting?!  Gobbing all over bins and spitting on the floor and leaving soiled nappies for me to pick up and shouting for no reason just cause you dont like the rules and throwing rubbish on the floor and smearing your shit all over the walls for me to clean up!!!!!  Ggggrrrrrrr!!!! I need something to chill me out now!  That little rant helped a bit lol.

A few hours on Logic should do the trick! =)

3 comments:

Lyle said...

At least it's decent pay (So I hear anyway). At least it's a JOB! lol

Anonymous said...

"oh of course! At least it's a job! I mean, look how lucky you are to be wiping someone's shit off the wall that they put there on purpose! you lucky devil you, getting paid less than some one who works a checkers on the weekend to wipe someone's little prezzie that they left on the wall for you."... You sure know how to help someone's bad mood!

Anonymous said...

(To the tune of mud mud glorious mud)
Shit Shit glorious shit
Spread on the walls by an complete F&%k wit
So brush and shovel
Clean up the hovel
Or tell your boss to:
Go and eat shit