Saturday 9 August 2008

Dude!  There's just so much great stuff going on at the moment, I don' really know where to begin...  I've had a great two days off, starting with Thomas recording in the double bass line to finish off a song, which made it sound complete and brilliant!  We then went back to mine, where Thomas helped me with "the till" and we watched Mock the Week... After that we then set up in the studio with comfy sofas and mood lighting to watch the rest of Flight of the Conchords. (lol).  So that was Thursday...

Yesterday was great too, with a recording session in the morning to add more vocal lines to catch me, which was as always great fun, and very out of tune!  I then took over the studio to try mixing "Home is Where Your Piano Is", which was great fun and it meant that I'm learning more and more about protools as I go along. =)     Then there was another film night down at Dave's, where we finally watched team America and 50 first dates!

Not forgetting to mention the shiny new R1 that I've seen.  I got really excited just looking at it!

No comments: