Friday 29 August 2008

Starry Starry Night

Jeeze what a day!  I had everyone shouting at me today, I even had my first ever complaint about me. Great.  I also got my break really early today, and when I came back I still had 6 hours straight of work to do.  I was NOT happy.  I get my break really late or really early and am left hungry and grumpy.  I was so angry by 5 o'clock I was just about ready to rip someone's head off.  But a few smiles from my friends and some very loud music playing my head I calmed down and the day finished very well.  After news that a trip went well (and I've now got reasons to love the French, but perhaps not as many as the reasons to hate them lol) I've just walked home from my aunt's house, where we ate lasagna made from the pasta we brought back from italy and then we watched a chick flick an laughed all night long.  On the walk home, I held my brother's hand (It was reaction to grab somebody as soon as I stepped into the darkness, but I didn't feel one bit scared at all) walking back up the hill as he gave me a lesson on the solar system.  He also pointed out that it was the first time he had held my hand in about 6 years, and it felt like we were little again, and it reminded me just how close we really are, and how I do forget that most of the time.  The sky was so pretty tonight, I felt like I hadn't seen the stars in such a long time, that it was kinda like seeing a friendly face after being away from home for a while.  And Marina comes back on Monday.  God I've missed her, I can't wait to give her a 21 minute hug =D

No comments: