Monday 4 August 2008

Rainey Pants =)


GOD! (that got your attention!) I'm so unfit! I've just been to a BBQ with my family and me and my ikle cousins decided to play IT. two seconds later I'm clutching my chest shouting "heart attack!" and Sasha points and laughs, as I'm gasping for air!!


THAT WOMAN!!!! grrrr... I asked (quite politely i have you know) this old bag for some ice cream to go with my banoffie pie, but she abruptly and rudely replied, NO! Only for the kiddies... Grumble grumble, I AM a kiddie!


Next thing i know, my DAD comes over with banoffie pie and a sky high pile of ice cream with it!!! Some kid! OI! gimmie ice cream!


*cough, scratch itch sniff* we then played a game kinda like hide and seek when the adults decided to go home, and were looking for us for ages. LOL.

No comments: