Saturday 30 August 2008

I Promise.

What to blog about.  So much has happened today, from being soaked in a bloody yellow top the day I decide to wear a black bra to work, and of course it went see through, so I had all the guys cheeking me... then once I had finally dried off (thank god it was sunny), I got soaked again.  *sigh* boys.
To a recording session for a new song, that I still need to 
finish words for.  Great fun as usual, with the most awesome counter melodies you will ever hear!

Today, I also had overwhelming verbal constipation like I've never had before and still on the brink of tears (which are happy) but because of a promise, I'm keeping them in with great difficulty.  I'm sure they'll force their way out soon but not for now... as promised.

So good night all, this blog has done absolutely no justice to the day I've had and the moments within them.  Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a Raine-y day =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Counter melodies only work when the original melody is Great!