Sunday 17 August 2008

Well That Was Bad Timing...

hhhmmmm... There are many things right now that seem to be happening with very bad timing.  All due to me being off this September.  Take for instance work.. I've met so many great people within the last month that I feel I've become friends with that I wish I'd started life guarding at the Aqua Splash last year when I first got my qualification. Then  I would have known them and gone out with them, and had a whole new group of good friends.  Bad Timing.   

Also, I've never been so close to so many people as I have this year.  I feel my group of friends from Beaulieu have become so tight and close just in this last year... but now we all have to go in different directions.  I wish I'd become close friends with Tori and Alex at least two years before and same with the rest of my friends.  We're just so close and now we have to break apart.  Bad Timing.
Trust me to start fancying someone (for a long time now), but not doing anything about it earlier.. and now I'm off to uni, so is there really any point?  Only to have a short relationship and have to say good bye and break up when I go off to uni?  I don't even know what I'm jabbering on about, I don't even think they like me back, and I'm too shy to ask (lol), so fat chance of it happening anyway.  Bad Timing.

Ahh, there's so many other things that seem to be happening with bad timing.  Oh well, fate, life or just bad luck?

No comments: