Monday 1 September 2008

Festival Fever!

WOAH!!!!! What a day and night! The most awesome time ever! With Tori and Claire and Helen we went round the grounds of Jersey Live, bumping into everybody (seeing as it is Jersey) including Thomas, loads of people from work and old friends from swimming and random people I just happened to know. Seeing all three of my managers absolutely rat arsed was so funny. My favourite bands were Black Kids, Goose and The Go! Team. They were amazing, especially the last two. I danced like a loon, like I've never danced before and just totally let go. Me and Helen in the middle of the crowd not giving a shit. I'll miss that girl! It was so funny! It also rained, which was actually really nice because it cooled me down after getting so hot dancing all the time. 

So now I'm at Claire's house with Claire (obviously) and Tori, I'm typing away and they're plaiting my hair to make me look like the girl who sang Saturday Night. LOL. OMG!!! Tori managed to top Claire's all time amazing fright (which happened in London music trip). We were all in one bed last night, squished up, and apparently both me and tori decided to have a dream / nightmare at the same time, about the same thing! (both half asleep half awake). I thought I was in the crowd at Jersey Live and lost, so was looking for my friends. Tori thought she had found her aunty Suzie. So she grabbed my arm, I had no idea who it was and so I was like "Get off me! Get off me!!!" and she was like "SUZIE!!! Suzie! What are you doing Suzie?! Come back!" and I was like OMG! and started crying and woke up properly when Tori was like "Freddie? What are you doing?". HAHAHA! We laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. God it was SO funny!!! My stomach was in agony it was that funny. And Claire watched all this happen as well lol.

Any who, enough of the talk that makes no sense, I had so much fun this week end it was great! And yay!!! Marina comes back today!!!!!!! =D I'm in such a good mood!

No comments: