Wednesday 3 September 2008

We're So Cool, We Shit Ice Cubes...

Woah I'm ill!  I think the cooling rain of Jersey live and the rain that soaked me through yesterday have caught up with me and left me a nice blockedish nose and a very sore throat!  damn it!

I feel so strange and kinda empty... like I should be somewhere, doing something else.  It's obvious what that place and thing is, but I have practically been banned from stepping foot in the place.  fun times.  I really want to see what the new department looks like, and I really want to catch up with my now year 13 friends, Lydia etc, but I cant.  So to do the extremely hard job of taking my mind off the place I practically lived for the past ten years of my life, I got to work on finishing piecing together the background music for our latest epic song, Infinite Imagination.  My golly it even ended in me pronouncing myself so cool I shit ice cubes, (as I heard last night!) lol.  It now flows pretty well, even from middle 8 into verse.  About 5 hours work from last night and this morning, it seems to be almost what I'd call the finished piece.  Lovely!

So what do you think of the weather?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember it a lot warmer