Thursday 18 September 2008

Day One: The Space Between

Today was another great day, not very productive on the composition side, but great none the less. I even got a lesson on how to conduct an orchestra, and my golly do I need to practice! Bloody hurts your arm! (wimp, I know)

I then went home to start on my mountainous pile of ironing, but instead got a phone call from Tori to go on an adventure. After deciding that Rozel was pretty much the half way point between our two houses, the great expedition started out! After Tori found me leaning on a sign post fast asleep, (as pictured!) 
we went to the hungry man for lunch, where we sat in the sun and ate hot dogs and a cream tea between us, chatting and laughing our gutts up (no change there) and scaring people off! I had well and truly woken up! We then went for a walk to White Rock, where we set out to reach the actual white rock, but got attacked by a swarm of wasps, Tori almost pushing me off the edge of the cliff and screaming all the way through the thorny bushes, we decided to sit and have a break and take stupid photos in the very windy weather. We then discussed things like how awesome would it be to pedalo all the way to france in one of those swan boat things that we could nick from Codak park. lol! We then headed back to the cars, taking pictures in a huge grassy field of us doing handstands and such likes! We then headed back into town and parted ways :)

Coming up: Day Two: Banana Pancakes... watch this space!

Bon Voyage to Marina and Cecil!  Good luck and Merry Christmas etc.  Marina you smell like piss.  Mucho amore! :)

No comments: